WIN burgers for a year!
JOIN KILLER REWARDS TO BE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN A burgers for a year
Costs nothing to join and you’ll be eating your way to FREE stuff.
JOIN BEFORE JUNE 30TH TO BE ENTERED.
NO PURCHASE, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
MUST BE RESIDENTS OF OREGON, WASHINGTON OR IDAHO.
See full terms below.
- Eligibility: The Burgers for a Year Giveaway (“Promotion”) is open to all Killer Reward members (Killer Burger loyalty program) (a “Member”) as of June 30, 2023 11:59pm, and are residents of Oregon, Washington state or Idaho . The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Employees of Killer Burger, Killer Burger franchises, and/or immediate family members are not eligible. Must be 18+.
- Sponsor: Killer Burger 11010 SE Division St, Portland OR 97266. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Promotion constitutes a Member’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Timing: The Promotion begins June 1 2023, at 12:01am PDT and ends on June 30, 2023, at 11:59pm PDT (the “Promotion Period”).
- Entry: Sponsor will automatically award each eligible Member with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) entry per person.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): There will be one (1) winner randomly drawn from all eligible entries received. The prize will consist of a monthly gift card of $60/month for 12 months.Total Approximate Retail Value of Prize (“ARV”): $720.00.
- Winner Determination: On or around July 7, 2023, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing for one winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes for his/her prize. All prize details shall be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor will publish the identity of the winner on or around July 20, 2023. The Prize cannot be substituted, transferred, or redeemed for cash, but the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
- Winner Notification: The promotion winner will be notified as a potential winner via email. The potential winner will be required to sign and execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release (“Prize Claim Documents”) within five (5) days of prize notification. If a potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- Release: By receipt of a Prize or participation in this Promotion in any way, each Member agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, each of their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, licensees, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and Prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, including, without limitation, any travel related thereto or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize, the Member’s own negligence or the negligence of others, accidents, breaches of contract, the forces of nature or any other causes whatsoever. Winner acknowledges that Released Parties have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees (if any) are subject to the respective manufacturers’ terms therefor, and winners agree to look solely to such manufacturers for any such warranty and/or guarantee.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all legitimate, compliant, eligible entries received using the selection method outlined above. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law; and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from employee’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of a Prize (including any travel/activity related thereto and any inability of Winner to use a Prize because of travel blackout periods, delays, and other circumstances beyond Sponsor’s control).
- Arbitration and Choice of Law: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, Member agrees that (1) any and all disputes and cause of action asserted by Members against Sponsor arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Member; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will Member be permitted to obtain awards for, and Member hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, or expenses, and Member further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Members and Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA without regard to choice-of-law rules.
- Winner List: To obtain the identity of the winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: The Burgers for a Year Giveaway – Winner List Request, Killer Burger, 11010 SE Division St, Portland OR 97266.
Join Killer Burger’s All Access email updates – the closest thing to the smell of bacon in your inbox.