Brian Hebb Director of Development firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT FOR EVERYONE
Not everyone is meant to be a part of Killer Burger. We want to build a strong and united network of hard working and like-minded owners. If we all share the same vision, we will all succeed together.
Financial Requirements and Fees:
- The finacial ability to open a Killer Burger restaurant.
- The ability to work well and for long hours under heavy stress.
- The desire to be involved in the day to day operations of your Killer Burger restaurant.The desire and ability to create an emotionally healthy workplace for your employees.
- The motivation and ability to manage a business.
- The desire to share the same vision and work within the Killer Burger system.
Combined Net Worth: $1,000,000
Liquid Assets: $150,000
Credit Score: 640 or Higher*
Initial Investment: $234,300 – $691,500 (Includes franchise fee and additional funds, see Item 7 for complete breakdown)
Royalties: 5% of Gross Sales
Advertising Fee: 2% of Gross Sales (1% to the National Fund and 1% to the Local Fund, see Item 6 for complete breakdown)
*Exceptions may be made to this requirement under special circumstances.